Taxi rates are stablished by Madrid city council, these rates are updated every year. A sticker with the official taxi rates printed on it must be place in a well visible place inside the car. Likewise, the car registration number and license number must be accesible and visible to the traveler. Road tolls will be paid by the traveler if it has ordered or approved the trip. These are the 2012 taxi rates that apply to all of the Madrid city official taxis.
The taxi-meter will begin to count when the passenger and its baggage are properly placed, except in those services commisioned by means of telecomunications, in which taxi-meter will start counting from the vehicle´s point of departure.
Beginning the Journey
Monday to satuday sábado, from 6:00 am to 21:00 pm
Sundays and holidays from 6:00 am to 21:00 pm
Monday to Friday from 21:00 pm to 6:00 am the following day
Satudays, sundays y holidays, from 21:00 pm to 6 am (following day)
Travels to or from the passenger terminals at Barajas Madrid Airport.
Travel originating in the bus and train stations (Méndez Alvaro, Avenida de America, Atocha and Chamartin)
Travel to or from Fair Park JuanCarlos I (IFEMA)
Christmas Eve and New Year trips ending between 21:00 hours the same day and 6:00 am the following day
In any of our cars, clients can pay by credit card.
* The maximum number of supplements to charge shall be two. However, in the Christmas Eve and New Year periods, it may charge up to three supplements. The airport supplement may be charged only once.
- There are complaints book available to travelers.
- Ticked issued by printer. In the absence of such receipt printer: Licence No punching, NIF, serial number, amount, date, origin and destination (the official form of receipt book is available in "associated documentation").
- Guide dogs and other pets must travel in the cage.
- Baggage, if permitted by the boot and roof-rack, if applicable.
- You can choice Route.
- Change for payments of up to 20 €.
- Air conditioning or climate control.
- Interruption of the taximeter in return trips to the Area Joint Provision and incidents during the tours, such as accidents, breakdowns or replacement of fuel with permission of the traveler.
Pº del Molino 7, (Legazpi) Tel: 91 527 95 90